3.27.2009

Knit 1, Purl 1

I guess the 4th time is the charm. This is my square for a charity blanket that a group of us at work are making. I fully disclosed that I am a novice knitter, but the group still welcomed me. I started this 13" block 4 times. Whew....I was wondering if I would ever get done. I guess at this point I have actually knitted about half the blanket, but only have this to show. It was actually a lot of fun once I relearned what the heck I was doing. I may actually start another one this weekend. They aren't due until April 15th so I have some time.
Not much done on the quilt front this week. A lot of the week was lost to a migraine. All I did manage to get done were the 32 flying geese that are due tomorrow for my Saturday Mystery quilt. I still don't have a clue where we are going with this, I love a good mystery. So far I have 160 half square triangles and 32 flying geese, hmmm... Stay tuned.
All right time to get the kiddo on the bus and head off to work. Have a good few days.

No comments: