3.07.2010

March Update

Hi, I am back.  I had to go to San Antonio, TX for business.  It was nice to see another part of the country, and even nicer to be back home.  I thought it was going to be warmer in Texas, not so much.  But it was nice to see the sun.  Traveling is not easy at all these days.  I had 4 flights total (two there and two home), of the four flights, three were oversold.   I got bumped from one of them.  What a hassle.   Oh well. 

Here is what I have been up to in my sewing world since I have had time to focus.  I have completed my latest month for the Fat Quarter Myster Quilt.
  

I have also finished the March homework for "The Quilt Show" BOM.  I really love how this is turning out. 

That is it for now.  Have a great week.

Kristin

3 comments:

Jean said...

Thought you would be in bed by 10:52! I love the reds in the quilt on the design wall,. Was this the one we saw ? I am on the 13th Jane of the row! Yea! Also, the stars are coming out really well.

Nedra said...

Your fat quarter mystery quilt is coming along nicely. Love the design.

Suburban Stitcher said...

I just put my BOM all together on my design wall, too! I love it, don't you!